MERRY JOYOUS CHRISTMAS; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson December 25, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
December 25, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“JOYOUS CHRISTMAS!”
Luke 2:10
Then the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.’”

I want to send out to all of you my wishes for a joyous Christmas Day! It is cause for the greatest praise and glory that God sent His Son (part of the Godhead) into the world to bring the greatest gift to any and all who receive Him.

Many gifts are exchanged at this festive season, but the greatest gift of all times is the precious Lamb of God who was born in Bethlehem so long ago. I urge you to spend time relishing in the pure joy that this gift entails.

It has been almost three years ago that my beloved Joyce went to be with the Lord. There have been many times of agony as I endure her absence, but that is replaced with joy as I realize that she is with the Lord and free from the pain she experienced here on earth. I yearn for the day when we will be together once again.

Since Joyce left this earth, the Lord has graciously opened doors of ministry for me that I could never have imagined. It seems incredible that as I near 84 years of age I am ministering to more people now than in my life. What a joy to serve a risen Savior!

Blessings dear hearts.  May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil       

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

If someone has forwarded this Daily-E-Votional to you and you'd like to receive it directly in your own email IN BOX, Go to our sign up form for MailChimp at: http://eepurl.com/ceHIKb to subscribe. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL