WEDNESDAY CONFIDENCE; October 31, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

October 31, 2018
“CONFIDENCE!”
Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Things happen so fast and without warning. Suddenly we are confronted with an accident and we stand helpless in the flesh, but confident in the hand of the Lord to lead and guide us.

Sunday morning my daughter Lori and I had locked the doors where we hold our services and were about to leave for our cars. At the last second Lori decided to double check that the doors were locked while I waited holding the box of supplies we had brought for the service.

Suddenly Lori’s hand slipped off the door and she fell backward and her head struck the hard concrete. As I stared down on her momentary unconscious form I prayed for the Lord to protect her. In a few seconds she regained consciousness and I called 911. She was rushed to the emergency room and I began calling our faithful congregation to pray for God’s protection and guidance.

It is now less than 18 hours since Lori’s fall. A Cat-Scan has revealed a fractured skull and slight bleeding in the brain. She is in the Intensive Care unit awaiting further tests.

Once again the Lord is calling me to find His strength. I feel so helpless, but I am reminded that I can take confidence in Him and continue to minister as He leads and directs in my life. Pray that I may keep the course with assurance in HIM!  

Blessings dear hearts! May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!  - - - Pastor Cecil  

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL