TUESDAY “YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!”; December 4, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

December 4, 2018
“YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!”
Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
Have you ever wondered who you count on to do what they have promised to do? Let me ask another, more penetrating question. Have you ever made a commitment to someone and after days, weeks, or even months later realize that you have failed to follow through? You have betrayed your trust, my friend!

It is a serious thing to violate your promises to those around you. But what about promises to the Lord? What promises have you made to Him that you have failed to keep? This is a question that I try to apply to myself as often as possible. I must confess that there have been times I have had to hang my head in shame and ask the Lord to forgive my failure.

It is easy to see the faults of others while at the same time ignoring my own short comings. I think that the more easily we find fault in others, the easier it is to overlook the lack of trust in our own lives.

There have been many times that people have disappointed me by promising one thing and then doing another. It has hurt and made me to feel betrayed. At times they have renewed their commitment and once again demonstrated faithfulness. It is important that we live in such a manner that others can count on us!   

Blessings dear hearts! May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!  
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL