WEDNESDAY APRIL 17th; “THE INDESTRUCTIBLE WORD!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

April 17, 2019
“THE INDESTRUCTIBLE WORD!”
Matthew 24:35
“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.”

Not long ago I was watching a program highlighting the significant sights of Paris. One of those stops was the Notre Dame Cathedral. It was awe inspiring to view the beauty of this majestic building that had stood for some 800 years. Even by television it was a magnificent sight; but yesterday it was destroyed by fire!

While it may be rebuilt there are certain details and artifacts that can never be replaced. It is a reminder to me that the things of this world will all pass away. It is a certainty! Jesus has given us His words that all of the things that we can see or touch will be destroyed, but His words will never pass away!

That is a reminder to me about what is important in life. What kind of structure am I placing my confidence in? Anything that human hands can create and construct will be destroyed at some time in the future, but His Words can never end.

This being true, what am I spending my time, treasure, and talents to achieve? I want to devote myself more and more to share the truth of God’s indestructible Word with as many people as possible before it is too late.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - Pastor Cecil   

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at:www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL