Thursday, January 13, 2022

STAYED ON HIM!

Isaiah 26:3 – Devotional

Isaiah 26:3

“God will keep those in perfect peace, who keep their mind stayed on Him: because they choose to trust in Him.”

It was on this date seven years ago when my precious bride of sixty-two years slipped joyfully into the paradise God has prepared for those who have been born again by grace through faith! She graduated!

I wish I could remember a book I read many years ago that centered on the theme; A DAY TO BE REMEMBERED IN A LAND TO BE POSSESSED! As I think once again on these words I am reminded that this world is not our eternal home. We will either have eternal joy and peace in the presence of our precious Savior, or eternal agony in a place prepared for Satan and his hordes.

Those of us who have lost loved ones (who were born again) must reflect a different image to a world around us looking for a difference in the life of believers. If we grieve and wail just like others who have no hope, we fail in showing faith in action.

I have determined to live my life in such a way that when I pass through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for God is there beside me. Hmm! Sounds like something I might have read in Psalm 23! Keep stayed on Him!

Blessings dear hearts! Walk with God today and be a blessing.

– – – Pastor Cecil

Share a blessing by inviting your friends and family to subscribe to Pastor Cecil’s Daily E-Votional by clicking on the Subscribe button above.

Share the Lord with someone by directing them to https://PastorCecil.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: THIS IS LOVE! 1 John 4:10 THIS IS LOVE​! 1 John 4:10 – Devotional 1 John 4:10 “This is lov...