Tuesday, November 7, 2023

WORDS AND THOUGHTS​!

Psalm 19:14 – Devotional

Psalm 19:14

“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Over the years I have made it my practice to end my day by reading from the Book of Psalms. It always reminds me of reading aloud to my eldest daughter as she was in her hospital bed and near the end of her life here on earth.

The sure confidence it gave to both of us was that there was nothing to fear when we come to the end of our days here on earth. It is sad that so many people spend all of their time and effort on things that are of this world and will pass away.

One of my thoughts as I read God’s Word is that our spiritual life has far more importance than the fleeting things of this world. Day after day we encounter people who seem to have an abundance of this worlds goods, but lack the confident assurance that their name is written in God’s Book of Life!

Be sure you have invited Jesus to come into your heart and given you hope that is eternal. Let our words and thoughts focus on what God has prepared for us!

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

– – – Pastor Cecil

Share a blessing by inviting your friends and family to subscribe to Pastor Cecil’s Daily E-Votional by clicking on the Subscribe button above.

Share the Lord with someone by directing them to https://PastorCecil.com.

If you have watched The Sands of Eternity video above and prayed the prayer at the end, please go to https://PastorCecil.com/ and use the form on the webpage to let us know so we can send you follow up resources and/or send an email to pastorcecil@dailyevotional.com and let him know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: THIS IS LOVE! 1 John 4:10 THIS IS LOVE​! 1 John 4:10 – Devotional 1 John 4:10 “This is lov...