TUESDAY: “FAMILY!” Ephesians 3:14-15 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson August 9, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
August 9, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“FAMILY!”
Ephesians 3:14-15
 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.”

Saturday a week ago, I was blessed to be surrounded by my family. Most of my grandkids and all eight of my great-grandkids were there. It was a special time with family and one I will not soon forget. The following day I was again blessed to be surrounded by my church family.

Since then I have been thinking a lot about the importance of family. While that is true, the fact is that some people do not have the blessing of a warm and accepting physical family.

It breaks my heart to realize just how many dysfunctional families we have around us. As a result, I have tried to make a conscious effort to step into the role of dad, or granddad. I hope it takes away some of the pain in the lives of those that have felt isolated and alone.

Family is important and I want to encourage as many of you as possible to open your heart to those who may be feeling alone. On the other side of the coin, I encourage those of you who feel alone to seek out a warm and welcoming church family.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com 
Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family.
Attachments area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL