Wednesday, February 8, 2017

THURSDAY: “AN OPEN INVITATION!” Luke 15:30 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson February 9, 2017 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
February 9, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“AN OPEN INVITATION!”
Luke 15:30
And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.’

I love the parables of Jesus. They have taught me so much. Jesus did not spend His earthly ministry teaching the spiritually elite, although He amazed them when He was in the Temple at twelve years of age. His ministry was to share the good news of hope with the common people.

It seems to be very evident that His parable of the Prodigal Son was given to encourage those who had lost their way and that there was a Father waiting to welcome them home with rejoicing.

I know that the Lord is waiting with open arms to receive the discouraged and down-hearted prodigal. It makes me want to shout: What a mighty God we serve! I mean that with all my heart and soul.

It is my desire to always strive to be used by our Heavenly Father to cheerfully welcome home those who wake up and realize that they would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Please invite your friends and family to subscribe  

No comments:

Post a Comment