Monday, February 27, 2017

TUESDAY: “WALK TALK!” Psalm 19:14 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson February 28, 2017 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
February 28, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“WALK TALK!”
Psalm 19:14  
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.”

Last week I was listening to a Christian radio station and heard a gospel quartet give a fantastic rendition of a song that had the words "WALK TALK" and "TALK TALK"  in the lyrics. I am sad to say I have not been able to locate the song on the media, so I will just have to explain the concept.

The essence of the song's message is that we have a "talk talk" that is all words that fail to match the walk we have with the Lord. I am sure you can think of individuals who say one thing and do just the opposite.

Thank the Lord there are other saints of God who live their talk. They claim the promises of the Lord as found in the Bible and put them into action. Their "walk talk" can be relied upon.

It is well to look deep within our personal life. Do we say one thing and do another? Are we a living example of a sold-out Believer that is willing to pay the price in order to be one who always WALKS OUR TALK?
  
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Please invite your friends and family to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment