THURSDAY PROTECTION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson May 4 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL



DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
May 4, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“PROTECTION!”
 Psalm 23:4  
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”
Years ago my wife Joyce worked as a Legislative Assistant for the Washington State House of Representatives. She did not drive so I made it a habit of dropping her off and picking her up from work.

One afternoon I was waiting for her when I noticed a car I had never seen before stop in the waiting area. For some reason I was suspicious of the driver as he seemed to be acting out of the ordinary.

About then I saw Heather, a receptionist that worked on the same floor as Joyce, exit the building and start walking to the parking area. The suspicious driver started his car and I noticed that he was following her. Immediately I started my car and followed him. As Heather reached her car I drove next to the stranger and gave him my most ominous stare. He quickly left the area. I called the police to report what I had observed and gave them his license number.

Even when we are not aware of it, God is our protector. The evil one may be lurking about, but we have a loving God who is always on guard to insure that we are safe from all harm. Rest in Him alone.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions! 

- - - Pastor Cecil

 You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL