Wednesday, November 8, 2017

THURSDAY EXPAND MY WITNESS; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson November 9, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL



DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
November 9, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK

 “EXPAND MY WITNESS!”
1 Chronicles 4:10
“And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, ‘Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!’ So God granted him what he requested.”  

Have you ever poured out your heart to the Lord asking that He enlarge your territories?  Are you content to quietly creep toward retirement when you could be catapulted into creative ministry?

From time to time people I run into friends that I have not seen for awhile and they ask me how I am enjoying retirement.  I have to laugh since I am more active in ministry now than at any time in my entire ministry: Pastoring an organic congregation, producing a Daily-E-Votional that is sent worldwide, authoring several books, officiating at funeral services, counseling ... and several other activities. 

Several years ago I began to pray this prayer of Jabez for enlarged territory. I cannot begin to describe how the Lord has answered -- not only has He given me a worldwide ministry, He keeps opening new doors.

I challenge you to join me in praying this prayer of Jabez.  Let the Lord give you a unique ministry that will be designed by Him just for you. I can assure you right now that God is anxious to answer your prayer!
  
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!  - - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment