Wednesday, November 1, 2017

THURSDAY GOD’S REASONS; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson November 2, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
November 2, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK

“GOD’S REASONS!”
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Over the years I have counseled my own children, as well as other counselees, to not be afraid and to not be depressed. Fear and depression are two maladies that seem to be very common in our society.

The fact of the matter is that even when I have counseled my children or others to avoid these two negative conditions, it has been hard for them to heed my counsel. Just to say we should avoid certain behaviors does not mean we will do so.

In today’s Scripture we are given God’s reasons for not being fearful or depressed. We need not be fearful for God promises to be with us. Isn’t that great! The God of the universe is always with us. He is more powerful than any force in the universe and He is with us at all times.

The prophet Isaiah also assures us that we need not be depressed for this powerful God is our God. He promises to strengthen us, help us, and uphold us with His righteous right hand. The right hand is indicative of power and strength. The reasons we have the assurance to face the future is that we belong to God when we receive Jesus as our personal Savior. If you have never received Him, do so right now!

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment