WEDNESDAY TRUE PROSPERITY;April 11, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

April 11, 2018
“TRUE PROSPERITY!”
Joshua 1:8
"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

As a boy I had a very close friend who was my age and lived next door. We remained friends over the years through thick and thin. There is one major difference—my friend became consumed with making money while I was consumed with serving the Lord. My dear friend became a millionaire while I have very little of this world’s goods.
Sad to say, many people have become so preoccupied with making money that they have taken their eyes off of Jesus. What a tragedy! I once heard a statement made by one of my favorite Bible teachers that has stirred my thinking.  “True prosperity is achieving the will of God.”
Wow! What a clear and concise statement! It reminds me that the richest people I have ever met are some of the poorest. They have little of this world’s goods, but they serve the Lord with such sincerity of mind and purpose that contentment abounds.
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL