TUESDAY GOD’S FAMILY; June 26, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

June 26, 2018
“GOD’S FAMILY!”
Matthew 12:50
For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.

My great fear is that there are many who consider themselves to be a part of the family of God who are not.  Jesus' own brothers were not a part of His spiritual family until they accepted Him as their personal Savior.

There are people today who think of themselves as being a member of God's family because their parents had them baptized as infants. In my Bible there is no such thing as salvation imparted to infants! Salvation is by God's grace and our faith -- rational, understanding acceptance by one who has reached the age of accountability.  It is the act of turning from our natural sinful nature and receiving Jesus Christ.

Are you a member of God's family?  If you have never invited Him to come into your heart, you are still on the outside.  You are not one of His family.  Come on in!  You will love our family!

"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins.  I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord.  Take control of the throne of my life. Make me  the kind of person You want me to be."

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL