Sunday, July 8, 2018

TUESDAY NUMBER SIXTY - SIX; July 10, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL

TUESDAY NUMBER SIXTY - SIX; July 10, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

July 10, 2018
“NUMBER SIXTY-SIX!”
Proverbs 5:18
 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.

This is a very special and poignant day for me. If my precious wife Joyce was still alive (actually she is more alive than I can even imagine), we would be celebrating our 66th wedding anniversary.

We were blessed beyond measure to meet when we were just fourteen and knew that God had intended us to spend our life as husband and wife. Naturally we had to wait until after high school, so just four weeks after graduation we pledged our lives to one another.

My Joyce was not only my wife, she was my dearest friend. I have never enjoyed things when she was not beside me so we could share them together. I know she is with the Lord and the things she is experiencing now she will be sharing with me when we meet once again.

I want to encourage each of you to seek a closer walk with the Lord and with the one who is closest to you. Make each day and each hour leave lasting memories that will linger in the hearts of those you will leave behind.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - Pastor Cecil   

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment