Monday, July 30, 2018

TUESDAY WALKING IN FAITH!; July 31, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

July 31, 2018
“WALKING IN FAITH!”
Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Don't panic, I know I have used this verse before. Not only that, I will use it again and again!  As a matter of fact, it was one of the first verses I ever memorized when I was a small boy in Camas, Washington. 

I am always reminded of the story of an older gentleman who called his wife such endearing names that it was very noticeable -- "Honey,"  "Sweetie,"  "Dearie,"  "Love," and such like.  A friend remarked about it and complimented the older man on the sweet names he called his wife.  The old gentleman replied, "I have to. I haven't been able to remember her name for ten years."

Jesus, in His earthly ministry, spoke often of the "Kingdom of Heaven."  In His parables He would typically begin: "The Kingdom of Heaven is like ....." As we think of God's wonderful Kingdom, there are two elements:  The here and now, and the future glory awaiting us.  It is the present reality and the future hope. Our challenge and purpose should always be to walk by faith in God and live according to His word.WALKING IN FAITH!

Blessings dear hearts.  May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - Pastor Cecil   

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment