THURSDAY, MARCH 14th, “PI DAY!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

March 14, 2019
“PI DAY!”
2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.” 

Pi (Greek letter ‘π’), is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant — the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter — which is approximately 3.14159. March 14, or 3/14, is also my birthday, as it also was my grandmother’s. Since I was born on Pi Day may explain why I like pie better than cake!

There are so many things that I fall short of achieving in my 85 years on this earth. One thing is very clear; I have lived far more years than those years that lie before me. It really is not my decision just how many more days, weeks, months or years I have left to live. I do, however, have a choice as to how I will live those days - - - I choose to live them for the Lord!

As I write these words I suddenly am overwhelmed with the reality that even the youngest person who receives these words has no idea how long they have to live. It may be at any moment that our earthly life will end and eternity will begin.

On this Pi Day, my 85th birthday, I commit myself to follow Paul’s admonition to Timothy. I will strive to be ready in season and out of season to convince, rebuke, exhort for those who listen, to receive Christ as personal Savior and then grow in His grace!

Blessings dear hearts!  Walk with God today and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord atwww.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL