Monday, September 16, 2019

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 16, “Be a Blesser!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

September 16, 2019
 “be a blesser!”
Psalm 103:1-2
“Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.”

All too often we become focused upon our wants and forget to praise and thank the Lord for all that He has blessed us with. I am here to tell you that we can never be able to adequately praise Him for all of His blessings!

The Psalmist continues to mention that God forgives all of our sins (when we ask Him), heals all of our diseases (but we may not understand how until we meet Him in glory), He redeems our life from destruction, crowns us with His glorious loving kindness and tender mercies, satisfies our mouth with good things, and renews our youth like the eagles! All I can say is - - WOW!

I recall a comic strip that had a small boy with a cloud of dust constantly around him. Everywhere that boy went his cloud of grime followed him. I wonder if there is not a similar aura around us. We either exude gladness or gloom.

I may not be a lot of things; in fact my attributes may be overshadowed by my failures, but the thing I strive for is to be one who brings blessings into the lives of the people around me. I want to encourage each of us to strive to become the people of God who bring joy with us wherever we go. BE A BLESSER!
  
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: ABIDE WITH ME! Luke 24:29 ABIDE WITH ME​​! Luke 24:29 – Devotional Luke 24:29​ “But they c...