Thursday, September 26, 2019

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 26th, “GOD’S GUIDANCE!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

September 26, 2019
 “GOD’S GUIDANCE!”
Psalm 32:8
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.”

I think it must have been about twenty years ago when my wife Joyce and I had planned a day trip to the northern tip of the Washington peninsula. We were only a few miles along our way when I felt a heaviness in my spirit. I mentioned it to Joyce and she immediately said we should turn back. We did!
I do not know why I felt the heaviness in my spirit that day, but I felt so blessed to have a godly wife who encouraged me to listen to the leadership of the Lord instead of going ahead in my own strength. I do not know what might have happened if we had ignored the feeling and continued on our way. I do know that it was another confirmation that our two hearts were one with the Lord.
Each day I desire to make the Lord the guiding light of my life. I may grow weary or stumble, but I have a solid rock beside me that will never fail. I only need to lean on that Rock to keep me stable.
The next time you feel the need for divine guidance and support, turn to the Rock which is Christ Jesus. He will always be there to guide you through what lies in your path.
 Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: TRUE VALUE! Luke 12:15 TRUE VALUE! Luke 12:15 – Devotional Luke 12:15 “Then He said to them...