Tuesday, August 8, 2023

AMMUNITION AGAINST SIN!

Psalm 119:11 – Devotional

Psalm 119:11

“Your Word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.

I seem to recall playing a game of hide and seek when I was a boy. It is getting harder and harder to recall anything that long ago, but times of fun and games are delightful morsels in my memory.

The discipline of memorizing God’s Word always produces rich dividends. It seems that each time I have memorized a portion of Scripture something occurs that causes that portion to come alive.

As I have grown older I find it harder to memorize God’s Word, but at the same time I find it more rewarding and a comforting. I have been rewarded every time I use God’s Word when I go to Him in prayer.

I encourage you to commit right now to memorize today’s Scripture from Psalm 119:11. This can be a verse you can take with you the rest of your life and into eternity. It certainly gives us a valid reason to hide His Word – IT IS POWERFUL AMMUNITION TO USE IN OUR BATTLE AGAINST SIN!

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

– – – Pastor Cecil

Share a blessing by inviting your friends and family to subscribe to Pastor Cecil’s Daily E-Votional by clicking on the Subscribe button above.

Share the Lord with someone by directing them to https://PastorCecil.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: THIS IS LOVE! 1 John 4:10 THIS IS LOVE​! 1 John 4:10 – Devotional 1 John 4:10 “This is lov...