Tuesday, October 20, 2015


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
October 21, 2015
TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK
(OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
LISTEN TO PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR!

“CONDITIONS!”
II Chronicles 7:14
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”      

In the past I have had experience in hiring and supervising individuals. One of the first things I did was to explain the conditions they were expected to meet in order to remain in good standing and receive their salary. It would have been inconceivable for them to tell me what I should do to meet their expectations.

Isn’t it strange that we try to tell God what to do before we obey Him? We have heard prayers that go something like this; “Lord if you will get me out of this mess then I promise I will go back to church and serve You.” Another type of bargaining prayer might sound like this; “Lord if you heal me (or my loved one) of this disease then I will dedicate myself completely to You.”

How many times have we prayed that our nation turn back to God? How many times have we prayed for revival? Most of the time we pray for God to send healing to our nation or revival in our midst, but as we read today’s Scripture we see that there is a condition we must meet before God answers.

Do you see the four conditions that God requires? 1. Humble ourselves. 2. Pray.
3. Seek God’s face. 4. Turn from our wicked ways. Have you met His conditions?

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: “GLEANING GOD’S WORD!” Acts 17:11 GLEANING GOD’S WORD​! Acts 17:11 – Devotional Acts 17:11...