Wednesday, October 28, 2015


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
October 29, 2015
TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK
(OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
LISTEN TO PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR!

“REJOICE!”
Psalm 5:11
But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You.”  

I love to praise the Lord. Many times when I awake at night I will recite verses that I have memorized and praise the Lord for the way He has been with me all through my life. I rejoice and take joy in all that He does for me. It grieves me when I see other Christians that are so dismally sad. There is no rejoicing evident in them.

When we read the words of today’s Scripture we see that the psalmist David calls all of us to rejoice and find joy in the Lord. Not only does he call us to be joyful and rejoice, he also gives a reason for it. We find the reason in the middle of this verse: “…because You defend them.”

The Lord is our strength and He always does what is right. There are times when we may not see His hand at work in our life but believe me, He is there!

We may never fully understand the ways and works of the Lord on this side of eternity. Our job is not to seek out the reason why, but to rejoice in the knowledge that God knows not only our todays but all of our tomorrows as well. Faith in God means trusting Him completely with joy in our hearts.
          
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: THIS IS LOVE! 1 John 4:10 THIS IS LOVE​! 1 John 4:10 – Devotional 1 John 4:10 “This is lov...