Tuesday, October 27, 2015


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
October 28, 2015
TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK
(OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
LISTEN TO PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR!

“OUR CROWN!”
II Timothy 4:8
Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.”  

It may come as a surprise to you but I have never received a crown! I have had other honors bestowed, such as my Bachelor of Arts Degree, Master of Arts Degree, Gold Bars as a Commissioned Officer, and Ministerial Ordination, just to name a few. But no crown…as yet!

Paul was writing to his son in the faith, Timothy, in today’s Scripture. Paul was assured that he was going to receive a crown of righteousness. When we think of all that Paul had endured for the sake of Christ, it would be understandable that he would receive a crown of righteousness.

Notice that he says this crown is laid up for him at the appearing of our Lord. I hope you are as excited as I am as I read this to see that there is also a crown for each and every one of us who have loved His appearing.

We do not have to do anything to receive this crown other than to love the appearing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so excited about the appearing of our Savior. I have no idea when that will be, but until He comes I want to live in constant anticipation of His appearing. I can hardly wait!
          
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: “GLEANING GOD’S WORD!” Acts 17:11 GLEANING GOD’S WORD​! Acts 17:11 – Devotional Acts 17:11...