Wednesday, November 30, 2016

THURSDAY: “I CAN HARDLY WAIT!” Revelation 21:4 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson December 1, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONA


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
December 1, 2016
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilathompsondailye-votional.blogspot.com
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilthebibleinoneyear.blogspot.com
“I CAN HARDLY WAIT!”
Revelation 21:4
“And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
At this time of the year I experience the pangs of separation from my precious wife even more than ever. I recall special holidays where we laughed and gave thanks that we shared a love that many others could not imagine.
There was one Christmas where we were separated. It was the Christmas of 1966. I was on an unaccompanied assignment with the U.S. Air Force at St. Anthony, Newfoundland, Canada. During that time there was a Christmas song that is still a favorite -- “I’ll Be Home For Christmas.” One line especially echoed my sentiments: I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams. I was blessed to spend the next 48 Christmas celebrations with my dear Joyce.
As I contemplate another Christmas without her, I recall how excited I was to be reunited with Joyce and our three children after that remote military assignment. I know that I will see my precious wife, our daughter Brenda, and all of our loved ones once again, and when I see them there will never again be the pain of separation. Until then ... “I CAN HARDLY WAIT!”
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Please invite your friends and family to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment