THURSDAY: “YOUR ATTITUDE IS SHOWING!” Pastor Cecil A. Thompson March 30, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
March 30, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“YOUR ATTITUDE IS SHOWING!”
Romans 15:5-6
Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I hate to admit it, but sometimes when I am talking on the phone with a representative from some business, I voice my displeasure in a short-tempered manner. I know they are doing their job, but sometimes I let my attitude show ... and it is not pretty.  In other words, my attitude is showing.

Before the call is over I find myself asking the representative to forgive me -- and also asking the Lord to forgive my short and unchristian responses.

It is not just in church or with other believers that our attitude needs sanctifying. If you are like me, a good part of your prayer life tends to be asking God's forgiveness for something we have done, attitudes we have shown, and thoughts we have allowed to permeate our mind.

Our outward expression of snippy responses or unkind words reveal that we need to walk closer to the Lord and respond as He would respond. I desire to be more like Jesus with each and every passing day. I want His attitude, not mine, to shine forth.

Blessings dear hearts!  
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil  
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL