WEDNESDAY THE REAL ME; Pastor Cecil A. Thompson October 4, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
October 4, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“THE REAL ME!”
Revelation 22:4
They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

I love going to my doctor. Her name is Brandy Thomas and for someone like me, who is not a drinker, I think it is hilarious for me to have a doctor with a name like that. Today during my appointment, I happened to mention about the way my middle name was misspelled on my birth certificate.

Way back in 1934, when I was born, my entrance into the world happened at home and the Birth Certificate was scribbled out in long-hand. I was named Cecil Adrian Thompson. It was not until I was an adult that I discovered that whoever had created the Certificate had written my middle name as, Adrain instead of Adrian.

So what is in a name? Does it really matter how our names are spelled or misspelled? I think not. It is not the spelling or misspelling of our names that matter, but the decisions that we make that will last for eternity.

As a young boy I received Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. That means I have a new name written down in glory. Today’s Scripture tells me that one day I will have the name of Jesus engraved on my forehead. Until then I have His name engraved in my heart. I want to live for Him now and forever!

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL