THURSDAY NEVER ALONE; May 3, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

May 3, 2018
“NEVER ALONE!”
Isaiah 41:10  
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Sometimes, when life is hectic and demanding, I feel like I would like some “alone” time. Have you ever felt that way? For several years Public Television has chronicled the story of Dick Proenneke, a man who lived alone in the wilderness for over thirty years.

I have to confess that I love watching this program over and over again. It is not that I would like to be alone like Dick, but I am intrigued by the creative ways he used the resources around him to survive.

In addition to being impressed by Dick’s resourcefulness, I also became aware of something else—he was not totally isolated. There was a bush pilot who made trips into Dick’s remote location to deliver supplies and mail. I can only imagine the joy he must have felt in receiving mail from his family in California.

We do not have to be isolated in a wilderness like Dick Proenneke to feel alone. We can feel alone even when we are surrounded by a multitude of people. Regardless of where we might be or who might be around us, according to our Scripture for today we are never alone. Not only is the Lord with us at all times, He has promised to give us strength and to uphold us. Praise the Lord!
  
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
BE A PART OF THIS WORLDWIDE MINISTRY

The ministry of Pastor Cecil A. Thompson - Blessings From the Heart (http://daily-e-votional.com/) is reaching thousands of people daily in hundreds of countries. You can be a part of this worldwide ministry by sending your tax deductible gifts to HELPS Resource Center (Hands Eternally  Lifting Peoples Spirit. A 501c3 Ministry). Just send your gifts to HELPS, 119 South Valley Drive, Suite PMB 234 Nampa, Idaho 83686 OR Click on: paypal.me/helpsonlinechurch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL