MONDAY AUGUST 26, “JUST DO OUR PART!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

August 26, 2019
 “JUST DO OUR PART!”
Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

As we go through life we often encounter trials and tribulations. All too often we spend our time begging God to get us out of these situations, rather than asking Him to use the situations for our good and His glory.

One of my first memories as a child was being terrified of trains. I would hear the whistle of a steam locomotive and immediately scream with fear. I can vaguely recall my mom holding me close to her and trying to calm my panic.

Today’s Scripture is a verse that I memorized a few years later as a young boy. It has been a comfort to me across the years. I notice that we only need to do two things. Actually we are to refrain from doing two things. We are not to fear and we arenot to be dismayed.

The assurance that God gives us is fivefold: 1. He is with us. 2. He is our God. 3. He will strengthen us. 4. He will help us. 5. He will uphold us with His righteous right hand. That is good enough for me. I will just do my part. 

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL