TUESDAY AUGUST 13th, “SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

August 13, 2019
 “SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!”
Proverbs 3:1
To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.

For several weeks I have been having difficulty with my voice (or at times, lack of it). As I pursue treatment for this problem I have asked my faithful webmaster, Larry Hunter to use past issues of the Daily-E-Votional and send these out each day.

After almost 20 years of preparing and distributing to thousands of you precious faithful readers, I will use this time to be prepared to return with a renewed fervor to proclaim the message the Lord gives me.

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today and be a blessing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL