DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
August 19, 2015
TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!

“I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!”
Psalm 139:1-4
“O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.”

There are many emotions that arise when we go through a stressful situation. I tenderly want to suggest that one of the most difficult encounters is when a well- meaning person suggests that they know how you feel.

I have encountered this several times in my life and have heard from others who also have had to respond to these comments. Yes, I may have had similar tragedies in my life, but that does not equate to knowingwhat another person is feeling.

What may cause intense pain and anguish in one person does not make them expert in relating it to the pain another is experiencing. There comes a time when silence and presence speak far louder than trying to impose my previous feelings.

There is one exception; the Lord knows what we are experiencing and He alone knows how we feel! He has borne our sinful burden to the cross and has experienced every heartache that we can ever endure. REST IN HIM AND FIND COMFORT!

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!   

- - - Pastor Cecil 

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Feel free to invite family and friends to subscribe to the Daily-E-Votionals 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL