DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
September 1, 2015
  
“MY UPDATE!”
Jeremiah 29:11
“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’”
I want to send this short note to fill you in on my emergency stay in the hospital. Without going to a lot of morbid details, I was diagnosed with diverticuloses. It was an opportunity to observe God’s sovereignty in action.

I am feeling fine now and will get back to normal E-Votionals tomorrow. Thank all of you for your prayers and concern. GOD IS GOOD!  

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!   
- - - Pastor Cecil 

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Feel free to invite friends and family to subscribe to the Daily-E-Votional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL