Wednesday, January 6, 2016

THURSDAY: “FAITHFUL!” Proverbs 25:13 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson January 7, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
January 7, 2016

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!

LISTEN TO PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR!

“FAITHFUL!”
Proverbs 25:13
Like the cold of snow in time of harvest is a faithful messenger to those who send him, for he refreshes the soul of his masters.

My granddaughter paid me an extremely high compliment not too long ago. As I have thought about her comment, it has humbled me. At the same time, there’s a feeling of satisfaction that I’m doing what the Lord wants me to do.

She commented that each day about noon her cell phone always goes off. When her coworkers look in her direction she just smiles and says, "It’s my papa." She then explains to them that I send out my Daily-E-Votional each day at approximately 12 noon Pacific Standard Time.

By the way, I always send it out one day in advance because many of our subscribers live in parts of the world where 12 o’clock my time is already the following day. I hear from them that they like to start their day by reading the Daily-E-Votional.

Being faithful does not require becoming a super human individual -- I am a living example of that fact. All it requires is making a commitment to stay by the stuff until the job is accomplished and the Lord calls me home. Until then, I encourage all of us to remain faithful to the calling that God has given us.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil 

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment