TUESDAY: “ACCEPTABLE!” Psalm 19:14 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson January 3, 2017 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL



DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
January 3, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“ACCEPTABLE!”
Psalm 19:14
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.

There are many prayers that I lift up to the Lord each day. Most of them are not memorized but are simply open conversation with the Lord about what is happening in my life at the moment. One of the exceptions is Psalm 19:14.

It is easy for me to utter words that I wish I had never spoken. For some reason I seem to be able to deliver glib comments or retorts that may be humorous, but not edifying to the Lord.

Each time I recite the words of Psalm 19:14, I remind myself of my desire to have the words that I speak and the things that I think be pleasing to the Lord. I always seem to visualize the Lord high and lifted up when I humble myself and seek to think and say things that are pleasing to Him.

At the beginning of 2017 I want to make Psalm 19:14 my personal verse. It will be my heart’s desire to please God by what is in my mind and by what proceeds out of my mouth. I will try to recite this verse at least once a day and live it out every day.

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Please invite your friends and family to subscribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL