WEDNESDAY: “IT’S THE LIFE!” Galatians 2:20 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson January 11, 2017 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
January 11, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

IT’S THE LIFE!”
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

I've not heard it recently, but there's an expression to indicate something that is greatly desired: “I’m just dying to ____!”  Apparently the thing that is very much desired seems to be measured by life or death.

In a spiritual application, we are told to die to the things of the flesh in order that we can truly live for Christ. Paul goes so far as to view himself as being crucified with Christ. That means he was willing to experience suffering of the body in order to attain the life that is everlasting.

I recently heard David Jeremiah say, “We love God when we live for God." That resonated with me and has caused me to stop and take account of the way I am living my life. Am I living for Christ or living to please myself?

If we are to live for Christ we need to consistently question the things that we do and determine if they are to please ourselves or to please God. It is vital that we begin to die to ourselves and live for God. It’s the life!

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Please invite your friends and family to subscribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL