TUESDAY HARMONY Pastor Cecil A. Thompson August 22 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
August 22, 2017
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilathompsondailye-votional.blogspot.com
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilthebibleinoneyear.blogspot.com
“HARMONY!”
John 14:20
“At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you."
Are you seeking harmony in your life? Are things discordant and seemingly out of control? Do you start the day wondering what chaos will present itself before the day has ended? Do you feel as if you are caught in a whirlpool and being drawn into a vortex of adversity?
How are those questions to wake you up and put a smile on your face? Those of you who know me personally (my regular readers probably know me better than most), know that it is not my spiritual gift to be a prophet of gloom and doom. I want to provide hope and life.
In John 14:2 we find real hope for the believer: “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” Look it up and read it for a real lift for your soul.
Harmony is not the result of taking a course on organization, although that might benefit many of us. It is not in walking around with signs instructing you to "Don't worry! Be happy!" Some grouch may lock you up for that.
Harmony is a recognition that there is an order to the universe which is not dependent upon the day-to-day circumstances. It is in being IN Christ Jesus. He confirms that He is in His Father. As we are in Him, He promises to be in us! That is the true essence of harmony!
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL