TUESDAY: PAY ATTENTION: Pastor Cecil A. Thompson August 8, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
August 8, 2017

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“PAY ATTENTION”
 Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.”

I have many friends who have lost their eyesight. That does not mean they are blind -- they are just not able to use their eyes. That may sound strange, but I have found that these friends have developed keen senses through touch and sound that makes them very aware of what is going on around them. Discernment does not rely on one particular sense we may or may not possess. People with 20/20 eyesight may be "blind" to things that are going on around them. 

I recall a couple that operated a spiritual retreat center in the beautiful hills of Idaho. I had listened to the wife welcome guests and explain the amenities several times before, so this time I just sat at the rear of the room and observed.

It was then that I noticed her husband. He was also sitting in the rear of the room, but he was communicating with his wife with his eyes and by slight nods of his head.

After the welcome session I spoke with the couple and discovered that he was so shy he could not speak to a group. She, on the other hand, depended on his subtle cues to insure she was presenting things properly. What a team! We all need to be aware of the cues the Lord sends our way.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL