Wednesday, January 16, 2019

WEDNESDAY “LET ME EXPAND!”' January 16, Pastor Cecil A. Thompson, DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

January 16, 2019
“LET ME EXPAND!”
1 Chronicles 4:10a
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, ‘Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me.’”
                                                                                                           
Have you ever poured out your heart to the Lord asking that He would enlarge your territories?  Are you content to creep toward retirement when you could be catapulted into creative ministry?

From time to time people that I have not seen for awhile will ask me how I am enjoying retirement.  I have to laugh since I am more active in ministry now than at any other time: Pastoring a small congregation, writing Daily-E-Votionals that are emailed worldwide, authoring several books, counseling, and other ministries as they arise. I just do what God sets before me to do. 

Several years ago I began to pray the prayer of Jabez.  I cannot begin to describe how the Lord has answered this prayer.  Not only has He given me a worldwide ministry, He keeps opening new doors.

I challenge you to join in praying this prayer of Jabez.  Let the Lord God give you a unique ministry that will be designed by Him just for you.  I can assure you right now that you will never want to retire!
   
Blessings dear hearts!  May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord atwww.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment