THURSDAY: “THE WRONG DAY!” Pastor Cecil A. Thompson December 10, 2015 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
December 10, 2015

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!

LISTEN TO PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR!
“THE WRONG DAY!”
Romans 14:5
One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

 I know today’s Scripture is not totally appropriate, but it was the best I could do. The problem is that I sent out the Daily-E-Votional that I had prepared for Wednesday as Tuesday’s. To correct it I sent out Tuesday’s E-Votional on Wednesday. If you can understand that I commend you!

If you have never made glaring errors…I again commend you. It seems like I have made a career out of making mistakes. The term "Oops!" has become a vital part of my vocabulary. I have tried to learn from my mistakes rather than covering my head in shame.

I sincerely hope that the errors that I frequently make will be an encouragement to you in your walk with the Lord. Never let the enemy of your soul try to cause you to stop serving Jesus just because you made an honest mistake.

My errors always lead me back to Proverbs 3:5-6: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” 

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil    

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL