MONDAY: “FEARLESS!” Isaiah 41:10 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 13, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
June 13, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

 “FEARLESS!”  
Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Sometimes we find ourselves in frightening situations. This is especially terrifying when we are required to rely on someone else for our safety. It is especially in those times when we must let go and trust God to be with us.

That being the case, what about the times when we are the one who controls what comes next? What about the decisions that we make that determines our welfare as well as the destiny of those around us?

I can recall times when I have travelled on icy roads that I should not have been travelling on. It put my life in danger, but it also placed my family in jeopardy. They should not have had to face that danger.

Spiritually we are always in danger of the enemy of our souls who seeks to cause harm to our reputation. It is in those times when today’s Scripture should be on our mind. We need not fear when God is near. We need to simply trust and obey! He has died in order that we can be free of the terror that faces us. What confidence to know that when we breathe our last breath here, the next breath will be celestial!

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil  

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Please feel free to forward this to your family and friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL