WEDNESDAY: “ALMOST!” Acts 26:28 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 22, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
June 22, 2016
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilathompsondailye-votional.blogspot.com
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilthebibleinoneyear.blogspot.com
“ALMOST!”
Acts 26:28
"Then Agrippa said to Paul, ‘You almost persuade me to become a Christian.’"
Last Saturday I was on my way to conduct a graveside service in a small community in our area. My daughter Lori was riding along to keep me company and as part of honoring me for Father’s Day.
We were less than a mile from the cemetery when an oncoming car swerved across into my lane. I immediately jogged to the shoulder of the road and he missed me by a fraction. I told Lori that the graveside service might easily have been for us.
We laughed about it and Lori profoundly commented that it would not have been all that bad to enter Paradise together. She later said it would be even better to be in a church service when the Rapture occurs and we could all go up together.
There are many "almosts" in life. The most heart rendering one is for a person to be under deep spiritual conviction from the Holy Spirit and fail to accept the free gift of eternal salvation. I have a deep desire to try to insure that I have done all I can to remove the "almost" from a person’s destiny.
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Please feel free to forward this to your family and friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL