THURSDAY: “BEHAVE!” Romans 12:10 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 2, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL



DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
June 2, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

 “BEHAVE!”  
Romans 12:10
“Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.”

I am so glad I grew up in an era when kids were taught to behave. I did not appreciate it at the time, but the consistent discipline of my parents helped shape me into the man I became. Countless times I heard that stern word -- BEHAVE!

Somewhere along the line I learned that I could bring joy to my parents if I would simply behave on my own. That was especially true when I was left unattended. It resulted in satisfaction for them as well as for the Lord.

As we read the words of today’s Scripture, we find instruction to help us behave regardless of where we are. In hope ... we rejoice! In tribulation … we are patient! In prayer … we are steadfast.

Where are you at this moment? Where ever you are or wherever you find yourself in the future, remember Romans 12:12. We have a confidence the world can never know. It is the assurance that what God has given us by the blood of Jesus Christ gives us the power and will to BEHAVE!

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil  

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Please feel free to forward this to your family and friends and invite them to subscribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL