Monday, December 26, 2016

TUESDAY ACTION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson December 27, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
December 27, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“ACTION!”
Deuteronomy 11:7
“But your eyes have seen every great act of the Lord which He did.

There is no question in my mind that I am better at forgetting than I am at remembering. The older I get the more efficient I am at forgetting things that once were easy to recall and bring to mind.

I am coming to realize that it is not so much the things that I recall that matter the most, but what I do with the things that come to mind. The question is, do I take action when I see the “light” that the Holy Spirit reveals to me?

Moses is bringing to remembrance the mighty acts that God has performed for the Israelites in delivering them from bondage in Egypt. He challenges the people to recall what God has done and take positive action as a result.

We have seen the way God has acted in our behalf. It is time for us to take action as result. The Lord is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. We can trust Him to open the doors of opportunity to serve Him in the days that He allots to us! Are we taking action?

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Please invite your friends and family to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment