Monday, December 5, 2016

TUESDAY: “ANTICIPATION!” Isaiah 42:4 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson December 6, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
December 6, 2016
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilathompsondailye-votional.blogspot.com
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
pastorcecilthebibleinoneyear.blogspot.com
“ANTICIPATION!”
Isaiah 42:4
“He will not grow dim or be crushed before establishing justice on the earth; the coastlands will wait in anticipation for his decrees.”
As I reflect back upon the days of my life I recall times when I was in such anticipation that I could hardly sleep. The night before our wedding I worked an extra shift at the dairy where I was employed. I kept thinking that in just a few hours my precious Joyce would become my wife.
The birth of each of our three children was equally filled with anticipation. I was on duty as a police officer when our son was born. I was allowed in the birthing room in full uniform and with my side arm. When the doctor delivered our baby boy he remarked that he was relieved it was a boy since I was armed and had told him we wanted a boy this time.
These events pale as I anticipate the return of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. In spite of the anticipation I know we must be busy about the work God has called us to perform. We need to work while there is still time.
Are you in anticipation of what the Lord wants to do in your life? There is always work to be done for Him and we need to feel the excitement of opportunities to serve. We need to feel the thrill of anticipating what He has in store for us.
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment