Monday, December 19, 2016

TUESDAY: “FULLNESS OF TIME!” Galatians 4:4-5 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson December 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
December 20, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

“FULLNESS OF TIME!”
Galatians 4:4-5
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.”

“I want it and I want it right now!” Those words are often shouted by a spoiled child who has not been properly trained. Well, let me be honest and admit that many adults exhibit that same attitude, if not in those exact words.

In my 82+ years of life I have come to realize that God’s timing is always better than mine. I have experienced disappointment when my requests were not met at the time I asked for them. But, the things that I thought I had to have at a particular time would have been to my detriment (or to others) if mytiming was met.

God knew when the time was right for His Son, Jesus, to be born. There were those who wanted it far sooner and others who still deny that Jesus is the promised Messiah of Israel who came IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME!

God has all things under control. We need to submit to His loving care and allow His fullness of time to become our fullness of time as well. Even Jesus submitted to His Father's timing when He prayed, "... not my will but Thine be done" (Luke 22:42).

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

Please invite your friends and family to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment