Tuesday, October 29, 2019

TUESDAY OCTOBER 29th, “SPILLED MILK!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

October 29, 2019
 “SPILLED MILK!”
Job 10:10
“Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese?

Accidents happen―and usually at the most inconvenient time. Often it is only a glass of spilled milk that causes an immediate change of plans. In our family it seemed that spilled milk always occurred just as we were about to leave the house, and somehow it resulted in an immediate revision of our schedule.

The fact of the matter is that we need to always be ready to adjust our schedules to the plans that the Lord has for us. I am sure that the Lord uses those inconvenient accidents to direct us in the way He has prepared for us.

I want to be open to receive the direction the Lord has for me rather than trying to persuade Him to bless the direction I have plotted out for myself. That means  I must spend much more time in His word and bowing before Him in prayer seeking His will and way.

As I look back over all the “spilled milk” in my life, I become aware that the Lord’s hand was in it. What I felt that I had to accomplish was not worth considering when I became aware that His plans were good and perfect. It is always good to trust the Lord, even when we have to stop to wipe up some spilled milk now and then!

Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment