Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 9th, “ASSURANCE!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E - VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK:
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

OCTOBER 9th, 2019
“ASSURANCE!”
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Today’s verse is one of the first verses I ever memorized. Come to think about it, it may very well be the reason that I am known as more optimistic than pessimistic. It is not me, but the Lord that makes the difference.

God gives us a tremendous promise in this verse. He promises to strengthen us, to help us and to uphold us. Do you realize what that promise should mean to each of us in our daily walk? It means that we can claim victory over every situation.

As I read this verse again, I see that our requirement is very minimal. We are not called upon to do great and mighty works. We do not even have to possess super human abilities.

So what is our part? Do not fear and Do not be dismayed. The reason the Scripture gives us for not fearing or not being dismayed is that God is with us and He is our own personal God. With such a powerful God in control we are free to praise Him and give Him the glory and that my dear friend is ASSURANCE!  

Blessings dear hearts!  Walk with God today and be a blessing!  
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment