Wednesday, October 2, 2019

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 2nd, FAITH WALKING!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY EVOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

October 2, 2019
 “FAITH WALKING!”
2 Corinthians 5:7-8
“For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.”

I am a creationist. I believe God’s Word when it says that it was He who created the world in six days and rested on the seventh. How did He do it? By the power of His mighty Word!  My faith is based on the infallible Word of God.
I made a choice long ago to make Jesus the Christ the Lord of my life. I accept His Word and if He opens new vistas of understanding, I am eager to receive them. Many things I do not understand, but I know that He is the blessed controller of all things!
Evolutionists have had a hard time of it. Through the years of my life I have heard them try over and over again to prove their unprovable theory. Belief in evolutionism requires more faith than I could ever muster.
Evolutionists are repeatedly forced to conceive or contrive new theories to substantiate their position. They try to convince us that man is nothing more than an accident of millions of years evolving from a rock to a human. I just do not have enough faith to believe that kind of religion. Hebrews 11:1 says it all for me: “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” That is where I take my stand!    
Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com

No comments:

Post a Comment