THURSDAY “FACING OUR FEARS!” Isaiah 41:10 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson March 24, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
March 24, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK

“FACING OUR FEARS!”
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

One of the first bible verses I ever memorized was Isaiah 41:10. That scripture has held me firm and steady through the most frightening situations. I am not ashamed to admit that there have been times when I have been physically afraid, while at other times I have been emotionally and perhaps even spiritually afraid.

There have been a few incidents in my life when I was confronted with a life and death situation. I recall looking down the gun barrel of a deranged man who had already fired two shots at four of us police officers. We finally were able to disarm him without anyone being injured, but there was momentary fear.

I felt the fear of losing a loved one when I sat at the bedside of our oldest daughter, Brenda Joy, and again last year at the passing of my precious wife. There was such a helpless feeling of impending separation. 

But then the reality of God’s provision enters. In the terror of the soul the Holy Spirit brings peace and certainty. It is a joy that the world can never know apart from the assurance God gives. This world is not our home – we are just passing through. Our treasures (loved ones) are waiting for us. NO MORE FEAR!

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family and friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL