THURSDAY "WELL DONE!" Matthew 25:21 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson March 17, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL


DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
March 17, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK

"WELL DONE!"
Matthew 25:21
His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

Around 1900, my grandpa Shubert came to this country from Germany. He was only in his teens at the time. Eventually, he ended up in the panhandle of Oklahoma battling the harsh realities of the dust bowl era and was one of the few who became successful. He became one of my heroes.

When I was working as Deputy Director of the Idaho Law Enforcement Planning Commission, Grandpa came for a visit. After introducing him around my office, and even introducing him to the Governor, Grandpa looked me in the eye and in his broken English said, “I proud of you!”

There was another day when my dad and I were traveling along a beautiful Idaho river and he said almost the same words that Grandpa had used. Those two men were my earthly examples of what a man of God should be. I was humbled! 

As  much as the words of my grandpa and dad meant to me, I long to hear the words that will be so much greater that they can never be measured. I want to hear my Savior say, “Well done, good and faithful servant!”

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDAY ENJOY YOUR SALVATION Pastor Cecil A. Thompson June 20, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL