Monday, May 23, 2016

TUESDAY: “STUDY!” 2 Timothy 2:15 Pastor Cecil A. Thompson May 24, 2016 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL



DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
May 24, 2016

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THIS LINK: 
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

STUDY!”
2 Timothy 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I wish there was some way I could go back in time and start the first grade again. For some reason I never was able to grasp the basic concepts of study until very late in my life. Study always had a negative connotation for me because I associated it with my failure in school.

So with that background, why should I write about studying the Bible, the Word of God? It is because it is essential to our spiritual growth. There are many out there who have the same problem when it comes to effectively studying the Bible. I hope I can help you.

Years ago I was in a seminar that shared principles to effectively handle the Word of God. I will never forget a simple rule that we were taught. After reading a portion of the bible, ask three questions: WHAT DOES IT SAY? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? HOW DO I APPLY IT TO MY OWN LIFE?

I hope those three questions will mean as much to you as they have meant to me. Give it a try. Now is the time to STUDY!!!

Blessings dear hearts!  
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!
- - - Pastor Cecil  

You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com

Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

​PASTOR CECIL · Pastor Cecil's Devotional: “GOD’S PROTECTION!” Psalm 23:4 GOD’S PROTECTION​! Psalm 23:4 – Devotional Psalm 23:4 “Yea,...